среда, 15 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD PRO-Q3DM13

Personally I'm not too fond of tempest shrine, but again, that's just me. I'm not saying it's not possible, just highly unlikely. Then I want to throw my fucking keyboard cause it forces others to start doing the same thing and becomes no fun REAL fast.. Yeah, but I just got out of playing aerowalk every day for 15 years. The biggest issue was the balance, which has been improved a ton. I feel like they took some inspiration from this map when making vale of pnath. Just not sure if I'd really want two no-rail maps in the rotation when we only have that few maps. pro-q3dm13

Uploader: Voodoojin
Date Added: 12 August 2006
File Size: 46.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58008
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





All new maps please.

Most classic maps put the new ones to shame. Some, if not most, maps have to be updated, though. A map with the characteristics like "Elder" with the pro-qd3m13 factor could be nice.

Map details

I feel like they took some inspiration from this map pro-q3dn13 making vale of pnath. Lockbox is another map I just cant stand. Don't think Aerowalk could work. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Welcome to Quake Champions Reddit! I like it up until the point where it descends into people standing around trying to plink people across the map with the MG.

pro-q3dm13

I dread every time I load it up. I mean, we're on GTX Ti now.

Map: Lost World 2 (pro-q3dm13)

Is it the worst? I bet it would also look quite beautiful. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

pro-q3dm13

There's no telling people like you though, who weren't around to play them. All you can do is bang your "fuck off old quake players" drum over and over.

More shit maps like lockbox I assume you mean. Not all the original 'pro' maps were playable, we just remember the good ones. Not having The Edge, Aerowalk, Lost World, Monsoon, and that one q3 map where you have to shoot a button to get to the RA tomb among many otheris like not having your favorite Sega side character in your favorite Nintendo party game.

If they change the format to 3 champs but with no frag limit and 10mins limit, with a champ ban system integrated maps like that can work imo. Or no straight tetrominos in Tetris. What's your problem with that it's not a new map? Longest Yard is just. For example the plant in the backroom with the horseshoe shaped stairs. Or no Setsuka in Soul Calibur.

psYq3 - Map - Lost World 2 (pro-q3dm13)

Since when the edge isn't competitive? See Reflex, you can play almost every quake map there.

pro-q3dm13

Longest Yard is a great map. Things along the lines of getting permanently trapped in a one way room aren't acceptable anymore. Log in or sign up in seconds. It's a fun map and has a lot going for it. QC really lro-q3dm13 a map editor so users can take care of the business and port all those masterpieces from previous quake games.

The map that's really missing: Q3DM13 - Lost World : QuakeChampions

I'm not saying it's not possible, just highly unlikely. Really just a meme map they added to please nostalgic boomers, and wasn't too hard to make either, considering it's just pro-q3vm13 few platforms in space. Good for the devs and great for the game.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий